Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

27 September 2008

deafness update 1

So it's been 2.5 hours since I put in earplugs and it's pretty crazy.
I'm used to it now but it's funny because I can't hear the tv or anything.
I can, however, hear my thoughts very well. I guess this is good for concentration, except I like music on when I'm doing anything.
So I think I'll make some stencils today, and probably go to a concert later, to experience it. I'm thinking it will actually be better, because I can hear the lyrics instead of just overwhelming amounts of sound.

No comments:

No Clean Feed