Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

26 March 2008

halfway!

So I guess I'm halfway through my little experiment, since it's wednesday. I started sunday/mondayish cause I listened to Stars all sunday too, so this makes it the third/fourth day, about halfway in between.

About now I'd say it's impossible to get tired of Stars. I've played Stars more than 300 times since the weekend, and it's going pretty swimmingly. In the car I've been listening to Heart exclusively, and I must say it's a very good album. Though every album by Stars is good so I can't really say it's better. Also it doesn't have The Calendar Girl, which is basically the best song ever. I would put Set Yourself On Fire first, since that album contains Calendar Girl, Your Ex-Lover, First Five Times, and One More Night. Then I'd probably put In Our Bedroom and Heart at second, since they're both still amazing but in different ways. Nightsongs still has good songs like On Peak Hill but some of them I don't like all that much, as opposed to the other albums.

Anyways 3 and 1/2 more days to go! About now it seems like no problem. I might even double the total plays of Stars.

No comments:

No Clean Feed