Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

23 March 2008

experiment time!

So I've been listening to a lot of Stars these past few days, and I started wondering if it's possible to overdose on them. I don't think it's really possible cause almost every song is so fucking amazing and I love them so much, but let's find out. So starting today I'll listen to nothing but Stars and see how long I can keep it up. Of course, I'd not like to listen to Stars for the rest of my life (or maybe I would?! I'm so confused!) so I'll set the limit at week. If a week is up and I've listened to Stars and only Stars for the whole time, I'd say it'd be impossible to overdose on them. I won't count if I accidentally listen to something else, cause it's not really such an experiment anyways, but if it's purposeful or it happens a lot I might have to change my mind (eep!).

No comments:

No Clean Feed