Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

06 December 2008

oh fucking shit

Of Montreal!

I'm so sore that I have no intention of putting up pics/videos until tomorrow anyways.
And whatever pictures do get put up are probably all blurry. It was dark and I was trying not to jump all over the fucking place.

Actually I'm tempted to look at some of the pictures.

Hell I'll put up one picture on here, just for visuals.
And that's when he's clothed. I have a few where he's not so clothed.
And oodles of video. I don't know how much of each song I got, because there was a tall kid and my arms were sore from holding the camera up. Fuck tall kids who get in the way.

No comments:

No Clean Feed