Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

24 December 2008

hooray

30 000 tracks scrobbled on last.fm!
what a milestone.
I've been listening a lot to a playlist I put together.
You can look at it here, though you may not be able to listen to it (Last.fm says it's for subscribers only).
I've had music playing almost constantly recently, cause I've been in a sorta shitty mood. I think music is a better remedy than drugs in some cases. Antidepressants I just plain don't agree with unless it's a severe case.

I'm still trying to learn to bend notes on the harmonica. Slow going I guess, but it should be worth it. I think I can get almost a half note bend on some holes, but it's not quite there. I also need to start thinking in terms of music theory, instead of just playing shit.

And fuck I still haven't talked about Of Montreal or Broken Social Scene yet. I just haven't been in the mood to think really.

No comments:

No Clean Feed