Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

03 February 2008

Relapse?

So every so often when my music is on shuffle I'll get something I haven't heard in a while, like Neutral Milk Hotel, which surprises me because I've forgotten how good they were. This happens quite often, because I'm always looking for new music, so old favorites get pushed aside while I listen to the new stuff. It's also occurred with Brand New and Death Cab For Cutie many times. I listen to Stars a lot, so I don't really forget about them, they're that good. Anyways I think I have too much "new" music right now so I'm going to go through and actually get into the ones I like.

No comments:

No Clean Feed