Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

01 January 2009

they call me quiet girl, but I'm a riot

Right after I post my "best of" lists I discover something really awesome. They were on the Last.fm Best Of 2008 lists, but I thought The Ting Tings were just another fad. Then I heard this track and totally changed my mind:



Anyways that's the track, and they have an awesome video here. Embedding is disabled or else I would totally have used that one.

Fuck this song is addictive. I'm going to add it to my list of favorites for 2008!

Also they were on NBC for the New Years celebration tonight, playing this track. Fuckin' A.

1 comment:

Clara said...

hmm i like that song!

happy new year :)

No Clean Feed