Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

24 August 2008

updateish

Listening mostly to older things like The National and BSS, and some instrumental stuff like Sigur Rós. My roommate and I are going to share music, so I put a lot of cool stuff on a hard drive. I think his stuff is also pretty cool, though the stuff we listen to is pretty exclusive.
So I added:
Okkervil River
Animal Collective
Beulah
BSS
Handsome Furs
Metric
PTM
Of Montreal
Neutral Milk Hotel
Stars
The National
Wolf Parade
Sigur Rós

If anyone thinks of anything I should add feel free to add suggestions

No comments:

No Clean Feed