Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

22 October 2008

busybees

I've been pretty busy with school work recently.
don't really have time to write anything now since I still have to study a bit and catch up on sleep, but I've listened to some nice bands.

She & Him is a band with M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel, a pretty popular actress, which is awesome, since movie stars who try to sing usually fail. The music is folky, and I'm slightly in love with it right now. I think she sounds a bit like Regina Spektor.

The Submarines are a duo who I heard about from Drew today. They have some really good tracks, though some of them remind me of some other bands. Not necessarily in a bad way.

Anyways they're good.
check them out. They both also feature female vocalists. yay!
Murder By Death and my birthday on Saturday!

No comments:

No Clean Feed