Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

04 July 2008

meh

I'm in Taiwan... so the odds of finding/listening to new music are slim.
Hopefully I'll have interesting things to do instead though.
I guess i'll have to make do with the music in my mp3 player.

EDIT: I also listened to some HEALTH prior to leaving Taiwan, and it's actually pretty listenable. I'll see if I can find the remix album somewhere, since it's supposed to be easier on the ears.

EDIT2: Forgot to mention it, but at Preview I also heard the new 65daysofstatic EP. They've gone dance/techno, it's pretty weird, not necessarily in a bad way. There are also vocals, which are pretty unheard of for 65dos.

EDIT3: Oh and happy 4th of July (at least it's the 4th around here). Can anyone tell that I'm bored?

No comments:

No Clean Feed