Hi! This blog is basically dedicated to Indie music, consisting of reviews and random thoughts that come up. Take a look around, listen to some tunes on the Last.fm widget on the sidebar, and maybe expand a few musical horizons.

Last Played Tracks

30 January 2008

Yeahhhhh...

first post lol!
basically a blog for me to talk about the music I've been listening to recently.
maybe useful for people interested in Indie?
maybe whenever I decide to start writing music/learning to write music I'll also talk about that.
so basically right now I need a usb-audio interface to plug microphones and shit into a laptop.
oh and some mixing software or something.

1 comment:

codersarepeople said...

sweet! If you're actually going to get into writing indie music, you'll need a backup band ;)

No Clean Feed